Note: Any terms on this page referring to the “Kim Knight Health program(s)” also applies to the Art of Health by Kim Knight.
By listening / watching any Kim Knight Health / Art of Health program you agree to take full responsibility for your health and well-being.
Kim Knight does not diagnose, ‘cure’, ‘heal’ or treat any person or condition, or prescribe medicines.
Kim embraces all healthcare approaches and feels there is a place for all healthcare modalities. Kim believes it is up to us as individuals to discover which approach(es) will work for us, which may involve and include using more than one method or approach.
In Kim’s experience, a state of disease is a chronic state of unease (stress and ‘dis-ease’) which is best resolved by addressing the totality and all aspects of the individual who is experiencing the condition, ie, by taking into account environmental / social factors, mind, emotions, physical, lifestyle, behaviours, habits etc, which have resulted in the condition, rather than focusing only dealing with the manifested end-results (ie the symptoms, diagnosis or health condition). We can say this approach to health is addressing a whole person's life, rather than just the disease.
In these programs you will be learning new information, and have the opportunity to apply new and beneficial habits to your life in order to achieve improved and different outcomes.
If you have a medical condition require other which requires medical attention, please ensure you consult a medical practitioner of your choice. You are welcome also to give feedback to Kim of any changes in health which you notice as a result of using these programs.
GUARANTEE OF RESULTS
Every effort has been made to accurately represent any programs and their potential. Any claims made of actual examples or results, or testimonials and examples used, are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
By registering for a Kim Knight Health program, you acknowledge Kim Knight is unable to make any representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the results and outcomes.
However, from experience, whilst no guarantees can be made as to the outcomes, people who are wholeheartedly committed to their wellbeing, are open to fresh perspectives and follow and implement the proper guidance and advice, can achieve anything from excellent to extraordinary results.
By registering for a Kim Knight Health program, you acknowledge and understand that all results are based on personal input, plus your own unique situation, none of which are under Kim Knight Health’s control. Each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any personal growth endeavour, your results will be unique to you.
Kim Knight Health is a New Zealand-based business with the ability to process most bank cards in many other currencies. We presently accept credit/debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, and occasionally Discover, in all currencies available on our website, as well as PayPal payments. We are also able to process payments through online banking or credit card in NZD by direct arrangements with Kim Knight.
The payment amount charged to your credit or debit card will be processed in the payment currency displayed on the checkout page. The amount you pay in your selected currency may be based on a currency exchange rate, which is set at that time of purchase. This amount may fluctuate based on changes in the exchange rate between your selected currency and USD. Kim Knight is not responsible for any changes on our website after your payment, or discrepancies against rates listed by other foreign currency exchange services.
Checks, Wire Payments and Money Orders are not currently accepted online.
Once paid, registration fees for the Kim Knight Health programs are non-refundable.
However, if there have been zero logins since date of purchase, you may transfer the program to another person. In this case, please contact the support email to request a transfer.
CANCELLATION / POSTPONEMENT
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Kim Knight Health program or related event(s) at our sole discretion. In the event Kim Knight elects not to reschedule the cancelled Kim Knight Health program or event, registrants will be offered a full refund. If this occurs, our responsibility is limited to a refund of any registration fee(s) already paid. Please allow thirty (30) days for refunds or credit changes to be processed.
Kim Knight Health program dates are subject to change without prior notice.
Medical Definitions – for your contemplation...
Disease: “A disorder of structure or function in a human, animal, or plant, especially one that produces specific signs or symptoms” Source: Wikepedia
Health: Old English hælan "cure; save; make whole, sound and well" (cf. German heilen, Gothic ga-hailjan "to heal, cure") - literally "to make whole“. Source: etymonline.com
Medicine: The applied science or practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings. The word medicine is derived from the Latin ars medicina, meaning ‘the art of healing’. Source: Wikepedia
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: May 25th 2018